- Isn’t on drugs
- Isn’t SELLING drugs.
- Is cute.
- Isn’t sketchy.
- Doesn’t creep up behind you and starts feeling up on you.
- Doesn’t have a girlfriend.
- Will buy me a water bottle.
- Loves dubstep, but would rather rave to happy hardcore. ^.^
- Gets along with my friends, but isn’t trying to get with them, too.
- Pays my way in to events because he isn’t broke [from his legit job, because remember, he’s not a drug dealer.]
If you find this guy, call me! =]
But really, some guys at raves are the sleeziest things! Get ready for a confusing story: I made friends with this guy, who seemed really nice, let’s call him Joe. Joe ended up sleeping with my friend, let’s call her Kim. Later, Kim found him on facebook. Turns out, Joe has a girlfriend. When Kim complained to her friend, Liz, she found out Liz was sleeping with Joe, too.
Girls are sketchy, too. It’s not just rave boys! I have this really good friend I met at a rave, let’s call him Chris. Chris and I are also friends with this girl, let’s call her Rachel. Chris and Rachel hook up all the time [kind of awkward for me, haha]. Recently, Rachel added me on facebook… turns out, she has a boyfriend!
Where does it end?! Whenever I give out my number now or a guy expresses interest, all I can think about is “does this guy have a girlfriend?” Because I don’t want to be the other woman. Where is the knight in shinning neon?